- Blue Cross HMO POS
- Blue Cross PPO
- United Healthcare
If your provider is not listed, please contact our office to review your out-of-network benefits. Dr. Taylor sees patients in both Stamford and Manhattan.
Patients Enrolled in Participating Health Plans:
- You as the patient will be responsible for all applicable co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles that your plan requires to fulfill payment responsibility. Please make sure you have your insurance card at every visit and if at any time your insurance changes please provide our office with the new insurance information
- If your insurance requires a referral from your primary care physician, it is your responsibility to provide our office with that referral. If a referral is not provided, payment is due at the time services are rendered
- If your insurance carrier is billed and you are reimbursed directly, you are responsible for endorsing and forwarding all payments to Dr. Samuel A. Taylor’s office
Patients with Non-Participating Plans:
- Full payment is due at the time of service
Work Related or Motor Vehicle Injury:
- You are responsible for providing all pertinent information regarding your accident and billing information with you. Information such as your insurance claim number, date of injury, description and location of injury as well as guarantors mailing address and telephone number. In you are unable to provide the necessary information; payment in full must be made at the time services are rendered.